Download these files:
1. Download the Image above that you would like to print.
2. Download our Chocolate Candy Bar template.
3. Add the images to your template. For each of our images, we have added 1/8 an inch to each side so each image will reach the edge of your label.
a. Insert > Pictures and choose the jpg.
b. Pull and drag the image into place fitting it neatly into your label space.
3. (optional) Add fonts to your Computer. The fonts that we use in this example is completely free for download at Google fonts.
To match the Happy Anniversary image, use the "Great Vibes" font. If you want to add more text to your candy bar wrapper- we recommend adding the "Forum" font. They pair beautifully together.
4. Once completed, your labels are ready to print!